Featuring Beuchat’s spot design for increased visibility. This harness is designed for safety with a one-handed quick-release system, very low buoyancy, and the ability to carry up to 8 kilos of ballast. The Quick Release Harness comes in a single size that is adaptable to all body shapes, providing extra comfort.
- Harness released by opening a single buckle
- Quick-release buckle designed to be operated wearing gloves and with one hand
- The rear locking mechanism on the belt is designed to open during the release
- Shape and materials specifically designed to afford minimum buoyancy and allow the ballast to function efficiently
- Neoprene is used as little as possible and only where strictly necessary
- Harness designed to carry up to 8 kg of ballast
- Ballast distribution to optimize comfort and mobility: Two 2 kg bottom pockets, four 1 kg pockets
- Extra tough: 840-denier PVC-coated canvas for high resistance to wear (even in contact with the ground)
- Increased safety for spearfishers: Orange distress whistle attached to the vest
- Integrated knife holder
- The safety aspect is even more apparent in the Spot model. Beuchat Spot marking is designed to ensure that spearfishers remain visible to their partners on the surface.
- Single size with adjustable shoulder straps (excess strap secured by elastic)