The new Daiwa Tanacom 1000 (U) Power Assist Electric Reel makes power assist fishing easier than ever. Fight 'em on the handle and let the power assist do the drudgery of retrieving heavy sinkers from the depths when it's time to check your bait.
Like all of Daiwa's electrics, upon retrieve, the programmable Auto-Stop ensures that the winding stops at its redesignated length. The automated jigging function can be set to automatically work a lure or bait according to your programmed specifications. Packed with all the amazing technological innovations from its more expensive cousins, the Tanacom 1000 is extremely durable and reliable, featuring corrosion-resistant components and a washable design with sealed electronics for smooth, long-lasting performance in the harsh marine environment.
Easy to use
Connect the battery and lower your lure to the water's surface. Then press the reset button to zero the display and you’re ready to start fishing, with the reel automatically measuring line let out. Then advance the Power Lever to rewind, the reel will automatically stop as your lure reaches the surface. It’s that simple!
Daiwa Tanacom 1000 (U) Power Assist Electric Reel Features:
- New LCD display reads out in English for easier programming
- Oversize line guide aperture to clear large knots and kite swivels
- Automatic stop and jigging features
- Variable-speed Power Lever control
- Line counter and depth memory
- Sealed electronics package
- Manual winding option
- Washable design
- 12 Volt system (12-16.8 V)
- Sealed drag system
Daiwa Tanacom 1000 (U) Power Assist Electric Reel Specifications:
- Bearings: 4BB
- Gear ratio: 2.3:1
- Line per handle turn: 16.5"
- Weight: 53.0oz
- Line capacity (braid lb/m): 80/750, 100/560
- Max Drag: 48