The Shimano Bottom Ship II Slow Jig is perfect for when you need to get to the bottom fast, such as fishing in work-ups or chasing fast-moving fish. It's deadly effective on Snapper, but it works just as well on Kingfish, Hapuka and even Gurnard. Rigged on a 250lb Power Pro assist cord with fluorine-coated hooks and squid skirt.
The Shimano Bottom Ship II Slow Jig can be fished with a slow and steady retrieve through the water column to attract the attention of predators looking for an easy meal. A slow jerk technique will spark "prey-drive" in lethargic predators during a slow bite period. It can also be hopped up and down across the bottom when your targets are feeding with their noses in the sand.
Shimano Bottom Ship II Slow Jig Features:
- 250lb Power Pro assist cord
- Corrosion-resistant fluorine-coated assist hooks
- Vibrant and enticing squid skirts
- Material: Metal/Rubber/Chord
- Technique: Inchiku, slow jig, slow jerk
- Available colours: Pink Sardine (14T), Red Gold (12T), Sardine (13T)