The ideal reel for the deep water fisho
With a line capacity of 300m for PE 2.0 lines and 200m for PE 3.0 lines, Shimano Plays 600 Electric Reel is a model for light game fishing. Albeit being an electric reel for light game, the power and speed of this reel is comparable to the higher end electric reel models Shimano has to offer. Featuring Super Free Spool, Raku-Raku mode, Heat Free System and Super Slow Retrieve, this reel is packed with technology and functions an electric reel should have. With a CI4+ knob which fits snug when held and a 65mm handle, cranking becomes a comfortable task for anglers.
Quick Return Clutch
The clutch can be switched on and off with a single touch of the thumb holding the rod. Frequent and repetitive movements such as catching fish and bottom tracing become smooth and painless. In addition, the clutch can be switched instantaneously, allowing you to fight nimbly without missing the right moment to make a move.
Raku Raku Mode
Winding with constant tension to match the load on the reel. It's effective when you use thin line, targeting fish with soft mouths or eat upward.
Fixed Speed Mode
Maintains and winds a constant speed regardless of the magnitude of the load applied to the reel. It's effective when you want to increase the winding power.
Shimano Plays 600 Electric Reel Features:
- Suitable for a wide range of electric light game fishing
- Super Free Spool: reduces friction on the spool shaft during the cast and enhances casting performance
- Quick Return Clutch: one-touch operation clutch switching
- Raku Raku/Fixed Speed Modes
- S-ARB Bearings: shielded anti-rust bearings for the ultimate protection
- Shimano CI4+ knob
Shimano Plays 600 Electric Reel Specifications:
- Model: PLAYS 600
- Retrieve per crank: 58cm
- Bearings: 5+1
- Max drag: 5kg
- Practical power: 3kg
- Spool diameter/width: 34/25 mm
- Fluoro line capacity: 3-200, 4-150
- PE braid capacity: 2/300, 3/200, 4/150
- Gear ratio: 5.5:1
- Maximum speed: 155 m/min
- Practical speed @ 1kg: 109 m/min
- Practical speed @ 2kg: 95 m/min
- Practical speed @ 3kg: 72 m/min
- Weight: 475kg
- Cable length: 2.5m
Note: JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) Shimano Electric Reels do not come supplied with English manual as they are originally intended to be sold for the Japanese market only. Battery sold separately.