Optimized for strength and performance, the new Shimano Twin Power SWC 14000XG Spinning Reel is designed to overcome the challenges of offshore game fishing. This robust reel sports the latest Shimano infinity drive technology which provides more cranking power under load to defeat even the most hard-hitting fish.
The SWC 14000XG is incorporated with Shimano’s heatsink drag system, ensuring maximum drag performance even under blazing heat. The heatsink drag system effectively dispels heat away from the spool, minimizing drops in drag force caused by friction. It also insulates the line and helps maintain line strength during long-drawn-out battles. Looking to upgrade your gear? Grab the Shimano Twin Power SWC 14000XG Spinning Reel and claim victory over your foes.
Shimano Twin Power SWC 14000XG Spinning Reel Features:
- Infinity drive technology provides more cranking power under load
- Optimized winding torque
- Great for offshore fishing applications
- The heatsink drag system dissipates heat away from the spool
- Minimizes drag-force drops caused by friction
- Provides insulation for the line, ensuring line strength
Shimano Twin Power SWC 14000XG Spinning Reel Specifications:
- Bearings: 11 + 1
- Max drag: 25kg
- Drag Type: Carbon
- Weight: 635g
- Retrieve per crank: 134cm
- Gear ratio: 6.2:1