The Shimano Baitrunner 12000OC features a huge 12kgs of drag making it ideal for stray-lining and live-baiting off the boat or casting from the rocks. This new range now comes with a replaceable spool clicker, Vari-speed oscillation to make sure you get perfect line lay with Power Pro and other braided lines, and Propulsion Line management to give you that extra distance while casting.
Not only have the handles been upgraded from the B series, but the Shimano Baitrunner 12000OC also features a Cold Forged spool for increased strength and durability and Shimano's Fluidrive II which increases the efficiency of the retrieve for more power with less effort.
The Shimano Baitrunner 12000OC would have to be one of the most versatile bait fishing reels out and is without a doubt the one reel you must have next time you hit the water!
Shimano Baitrunner 12000OC Reel Features:
- Baitrunner System ideal for stray-lining for snapper and live-baiting for kingies
- Dyna Balance Anti Wobble System to create smooth rotation and eliminate vibrations in the reel
- Oversized Power Roller reduces twist from casting and retrieving
- Propulsion Line Management System so your reel can cope with using braided lines and extra casting distance
- Fluid Drive 2 Gearing System increases the efficiency of the retrieve for more power with less effort
- Super Stopper 2 Anti-Reverse System eliminates back-play and provides you with instant hook-setting power
- Direct Drive Mechanism (thread in handle)
- Varispeed Oscillation System to make sure you get perfect line lay with Power Pro and other braided lines
- Cold Forged Aluminium Spool for increased strength and durability over die-cast aluminium or graphite spools
Shimano Baitrunner 12000 OC Reel Specifications:
- Type: Spinning
- Retrieve Per Crank: 93cm
- Bearings: 3 Stainless Steel + 1 Roller Bearing
- Max Drag: 12kg
- Drag Type: FD/BTR
- Mono Cap: 12lb/550yds – 16lb/350yds – 20lb/265yds
- Powerpro Cap: 50lb/505yds – 65lb/310yds – 80lb/230yds
- Weight: 825g
- Gear Ratio: 4.4:1