The Shimano Kairiki 8 Braid is smooth, supple and sensitive. It creates less friction through the guides, minimising cast noise and aids to a stealthier approach. And what's more the tight weave achieves enhanced sensitivity, resulting in the low stretch. These attributes make Kairiki 8 an excellent choice for finesse fishing, casting lures and tying knots where smoothness, sensitivity and castability are all required to give that extra edge against your next encounter. Plus, it's also available in bulk - ideal for re-spooling multiple reels, maximising your reel's capacity with no waste.
VT Construction Method
Featuring 8 carriers and incorporating premium Japanese manufacturing, the new tight weave VT construction is created through applying high tension at opposing directions during the braiding process. In the VT Construction Method, fibre is weaved evenly at all angles – resulting in a smoother finish, reduced diameter and a long cast.
Shimano Kairiki 8 Braid Features:
- Smooth, supple and sensitive
- Creates less friction through the guides, minimising cast noise and aids to a stealthier approach
- Tight weave achieves enhanced sensitivity, resulting in low stretch
- An excellent choice for finesse fishing, casting lures and tying knots
- VT Construction Method
- Premium Japanese manufacturing
- Tight weave VT construction
- Smoother finish reduced diameter and a long cast