Perfect for swim-baits, custom lure making, fixing leader to braid
Great for quick repairs, Tacglue Tactical Adhesive 20g is ideal for plastics, wood, rubber, glass, metal and ceramics. Because it's waterproof, it's perfect for swim-baits, custom lure making, fixing leader to braid, and many more! It's flexible and you can use it on O-rings or other similar applications. Tacglue's fast-acting formula is one of the fastest set times available in any adhesive and gives off virtually no odour. Tacglue Tactical Adhesive 20g has been thoroughly tested in both fresh and saltwater scenarios and is a must-have in your gear or tackle bag!
Tacglue Tactical Adhesive 20g Features:
- Patented flash set technology - provides one of the fastest set times available in any adhesive
- Anaerobic adhesive; will not dry in the bottle if left opened
- Bond sets with a lack of oxygen hence its extreme cure speed
- Longest shelf life. Most getting over 3 years+ (recommended to keep cool. I.e refrigerator etc for max shelf life)
- Can be used on virtually all materials including metal, plastic, wood, tile, rubber etc
- Does not need mixing; unless the use with baking soda is needed to create a filler
- Flexible (ideal for o-rings etc)
- Waterproof (great for swim-baits, custom lure making, boating etc.)
- Heat-resistant even in cases of using around ATV equipment, cars boats etc.
- One part formula (accelerators or kickers not needed)
- Instant Cure Speed
- Size: 20g